Need a monitor..

Status
Not open for further replies.

archanix

Baseband Member
Alright, well I'm selling my 2 week old apple 20" aluminum cinema display that i used with my pb and now since I'm getting a pc I want a nice monitor to go with it.

What do you guys suggest? I know many of you pefer the CRT but thats mainly because of gaming.

Color accurancy and brightness is more important to me, so maybe the LCD is more down my alley. Then again, I also do some gaming and I really don't care about space.

as for price range, i'd like to keep it under a $800.

Let me know.

j-

you should be able to use the 20in cimema display on a pc!!!! it uses DVI and most modern graphics cards have a dvi port!

you should be able to use the 20in cimema display on a pc!!!! it uses DVI and most modern graphics cards have a dvi port!

But he's got a resolution of like 1650x1284 or something to that degree because it's widescreen and we're unsure if the Sapphire 9600XT will support that weird resolution without a registry hack which is about all the help we got out of that.

plus.. the cinema display was a bit too expensive and id rather save some dough and sell it and get a cheaper crt or lcd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom