Need Mini Bluetooth 2.0 Adapter - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Monitors, Printers and Peripherals
Closed Thread
Old 05-24-2010, 01:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Master Techie
Default Need Mini Bluetooth 2.0 Adapter

I bought a Razer Pro|Click Mobile mouse from the woot sale on Saturday for $17.xx. Downside it doesn't come with bluetooth adapter. Another downside. My Asus 1005HAB N270 version doesn't have it built in. Any recommendations on a MINI bluetooth 2.0 adapter? I have found all sorts of different ones. Brand name and non brand name. - ASUS USB-BT21 USB 2.0 Mini Bluetooth Dongle

There is this one from Newegg for $15 and made by ASUS. Any opinions on it? Bluetooth v2.0 Class 2 Mini USB Dongle: Electronics

Then we got that guy from Amazon for roughly $5 after shipping.

I am very weary about the one from Amazon. Is there any others that you guys woul recommend for under $15 as I think any more then even $10 could and probably is a waste of money for a bluetooth adapter. Any ideas, thoughts, opinion are greatly appreciated.

Old 05-24-2010, 09:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
The Grinch
Default Re: Need Mini Bluetooth 2.0 Adapter

The one at newegg is just like the mini adapters at my local walmart, never tried them, but, I would rather pay the $15 than a few cents for a piece of technology.

Old 05-24-2010, 09:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
Techie Beyond Description
Send a message via MSN to MindoverMaster

Overlord, I bought that mouse as well, an excellent price. It's $60 retail.

AFAIK, All USB BT adapters are similar to RAM. Their cores are made the same. It just depends on clock settings and bells and whistles.

Get The IOGEAR one. It's 12.84 with free shipping.
__________________ Steam Account
Old 05-24-2010, 11:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
Master Techie

Good eye mindovermaster. But the free shipping is Eggsaver. I will get my RMA from razer back before that thing ships if I went that route. I havnt even sent the RMA in yet. lol still don't know which to go with.
Closed Thread