Need a little help here

Status
Not open for further replies.
nitestick said:
playing games off disc....is the disc drive new with the computer or was it just a spare? does the disc drive function properly for everything else

i dont even use a cd to play WOW because it isnt needed, but yes all the other game cd's that i use work perfectly fine on other computers.

sr5 You could have bad memory. what kind of memory do u have?

i have the 1024 dual linked or what ever memory, i dont think thats it because it would lock up outside of games too, which it doesnt.

diabloII ok, you found the problem yourself

many people do this, and IMO it's very stupid

that skimp on the power supply - never, ever go cheap onthe power supply, which is what your dad did

without a good PSU, that 6600gt pci-e won'tget enough power

i suggest you buy one of these 3 PSU's:
1. OCZ modstream 450W
2. OCZ modstream 520W
3. Fortron blue storm 500W

all can be found on www.newegg.com

ill check this out right away thx. could be the problem.

ill check out the drivers too hu_xu

Make sure u have the lastest patches for the game, I know my buddys system did the same thing and what we did to fix it was reformat the hd and reinstall the game.

sr5 said:
Make sure u have the lastest patches for the game, I know my buddys system did the same thing and what we did to fix it was reformat the hd and reinstall the game.

ok first, the game doesnt run without the dam patches and i said that its liek that on all games....any way diabloII i was wondering, what about an antec PSU? or are the ones you suggested better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom