Need a large case for my system

Status
Not open for further replies.
cardboardbox with metal plating to position the PSU correctly is all that would work if trying to fit in a big ass xbox in there :)

you might want to do a search on techtv.com (g4tv.com now i think). Yoshi (the modder) did a special on putting together the ultimate gaming box - PC, PS2 and Xbox. Ultimately, you'll need to get the 'box out of it's case and work it in with the rest of the pc. before getting a case to fit the xbox, look into options of fitting the box into a standard full tower case (best airflow). I have an antec performance plus w/ 430 w PSU and it's got some space in it!).

Zero Shift said:
Graphics? Who cares about graphics, when the platform has very few good games to itself? Might as well just call the whole platform 'Halo.'
Anyway, that's a conversation best left to another part of the forums. There's no practical way you're going to stuff your Hal-erhh....XBox into a case that costs less than $130.
That'd need more of a custom box that would most likely kill your wallet.
While you contemplate your choices, I think i'll play some Halo PC... ¬¬

Why do you think we buy better graphics, the only thing that seperates DOOM I and III are the GFX, and without graphics, we're highly anticipating a game that came out in 1993.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom