Need Input/Opinions of this monitor

I have a 23 inch version of this. Those are about as cheap as they come without being crap, don't have an annoying glossy screen and have a decent contrast ratio. They don't have USB hubs on them though.

I'm not an expert about what the best monitors are but mine works really well for me.

I think that is basically the 24" version of what I currently have on Mariah's PC. If so, not a bad monitor at all. I'm kind of wondering why they have 16:10 advertised in the pic when it's a 16:9 monitor.

Edit: Sorry man, AOC is pretty bottom of the barrel right next to HannsG and a few others. I would not buy anything other than Samsung, Dell, or Asus right now.

Edit: Sorry man, AOC is pretty bottom of the barrel right next to HannsG and a few others. I would not buy anything other than Samsung, Dell, or Asus right now.
You sure? Because the colors on my AOC are more vivid than they are on my Dell ST2010. I've also had to replace the backlight on my Dell monitor but my AOC monitor hasn't had any problems.

How old is your Dell? That'll tell who was OEMing for them at the time.
Yea, AOC is a 3rd party lower end brand of screen. Coloration difference could be because of quite a few things. Since the Dell isn't a newer LCD I'm going to guess the panel used in the AOC is better but compared to newer Samsung, Asus, or Dell LCDs it wont compare.

The Dell monitor was from 2010. I guess that must of been a crappy time for them if one of today's crap monitors are good in comparison.

Back
Top Bottom