Need help On a older pc of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NanoWarrior

In Runtime
My oldest pc which is a HP was infected by a very bad virus that made my PC only reboot, and once it almost logged on to desktop it rebooted again and so on. So then I was forced to make my computer go into system recovery which just happend to erase my eithernet drives on my mobo so now I can't LAN with this computer, and had losing the computer driver disks a while back doesnt help.

My question: is there a download from some site I can download the eithernet drivers for this old Hp system of mine?

Thanks

Just gotta find out what kind of mobo is in there specifically and visit the HP site. They should have a drivers section there. But the onboard ethernet should have the drivers on the motherboards drivers disk....if you lost that disk then how are you able to install all the other motherboard required drivers? If it's a seperate network card like I said you need to know the brand name and probably a serial number and they'll have a drivers section

Zero down the Hard drive and do a fresh install of everything.
Visit the HP site use the serial number or Model number to locate all the latest downloads for that system.Download them Burn them on a Data CD for use when you re-install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom