Need Help on Buying Comp.
Ok guys...I'm a newbie and i need help on buying a comp. I live in Canada so the im looking for a comp that costs 1800 without tax and shipping. I am stuck between the MDG canadian brand thats awesome and a dell 8300. The main specs for the 8300 are 3.0ghz p4, 512 ram, 64mb all in wonder, 120 Gb,19 inch flat screen monitor, Xp media centre edition. The mdg is 3 ghz p4, 512 ram, 160 gb, 17 inch LCD flat panel samsung, xp home edition, ATI Radeon 9200SE 128MB AGP video card, also for the mdg i don have to pay shipping cuz the warehosu eis near me and the total cost w/o tax is 1699. And for the dell its 1800 w/o tax and i have to pay for shipping. Also for the mdg comp i get a free all in one lexmark printer for mail in rebate offer. Like it looks like the mdg is better and all BUT the thing im questioning the quality. Thanks to whoever helps me in advance.
I deleted your duplicate post as i see you noticed you posted in the New Members thread...Placebo
I deleted your duplicate post in the Gamers forum too. -Guy
- ANTEC SONATA QUIET CHASSIS ATX 3X5.25 6X3.5 PIANO BLACK 380W TRUEPOWER
- AMD ATHLON 64 3000+ PROCESSOR S754 2.0GHZ 512KB L2 CACHE RETAIL BOX
- MSI K8T NEO-FSR ATHLON 64 S754 K8T800 DDR AGP 5PCI SATA RAID 1000LAN SOUND
- OCZ DUAL CHANNEL OPTIMIZED 2X512MB DDR PC3200 CAS2 W/ COPPER HEAT SPREADER
- SEAGATE BARRACUDA 7200.7 SERIAL ATA 120GB EIDE 7200RPM 9MS 3.5LP
- 1.44MB BLACK 3.5IN FLOPPY DRIVE
- ATI RADEON X800 PRO AGP8X 256MB DDR3 VGA DVI-I TV OUT RETAIL BOX
- LITEON 52X32X52 ATAPI IDE BLACK CD-REWRITER SMART-BURN OEM W/ SOFTWARE
- LITEON BLACK 16X DVD-ROM INT E-IDE OEM W/ SW DVD PLAYER