need help for build new system

Status
Not open for further replies.

gohand

In Runtime
well, this is actually my second time to build a pc, but it has a problem look like the same i build the first, here's the spec:

Athlon xp 3000+ OEM with 400fsb

CPU FAN AMD| TR2 M1 A4001D TR2 RT

MB SHUTTLE|AN35N-ULTRA RETAIL
(Supported CPU: Socket A AMD Athlon XP/Athlon/Duron Processors
Chipset: nVIDIA nForce2 Ultra 400 + MCP
FSB: 200/266/333/400MHz
RAM: 3x DIMM for DDR400/333/266/200 Max 3GB )

120* hitachi 8m HD

DDRAM 512MB|64X64 VS DDR400 COR

chtech geforce fx 5200 128m

dvd rom and cd/rw POWMAX case

that's mostly it, with only power on/off and reset connected, beside that, hardrive, dvd rom and so... once i tried to boot it up, it starts for about one or two second, then shut down itself, it's like the first one i build, that one is because of the compound that out on the cpu was too much, so it spills around the core, but this time, i double check it, i even tried removed the fan, after the 2 second "boot", a red light on the mb lid, without unplug the main power which let the red light go, it won't start the 2 second boot again, it's like exactly what it appear in the first build pc, but that one, after the removal of the compound it all worked fine, this one, i tried unpluged the cpu, the board now can boot,(only with power and the fan light is on, ..) it appear that it's the problem with the cpu, but i replace unather cpu XP 2400+ it still not working, that was this computer's cpu, so it shouldn't be the problem with the cpu neither, anyone can provide any help? thanks in advence!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom