Need help badly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked into the sasser problem, and it is sopossidly only if your printing. I don't even have a printer connected.

Also I showed no traces of Processes from sasser.

Write 1's and 0's? Elaborate....

You mean partition again format more than once... Whats goin on?

Lots of viruses infect Isass.exe, and the sasser worm is one of those. If you have another computer on a network that is infected, then I imagine you'll get infected too as soon as you reinstall Windows. Try a reinstall without the network cable plugged in. Just a thought, although it's probably not a virus.

They were bought back in december, and since they both work alone I dont think that is the issue.
Doesn't matter if they were bought last week or if they work alone. There are cases of RAM working fine by themselves but not in dual channel. This is why kits are labaled "DC RAM" because they've been tested and guaranteed to run in dual channel, but sometimes shyte happens. Of course obviously the most definitive way of checking would be to throw it in another comp.

I did check it and thats what I mean. I checked them in a Socket A XFX board and they registered and booted windows fine.

Well then that pretty much tells you it's your motherboard assuming it still doesn't work after you format your comp

Forget that last post. I just got erroe 0x0000008E again while windows was copying files.

Now I know it isn't windows fault but hardwares.

I'm thinking new motherboard.

Alright, all of the following is installed on a leather-coated table (out of case).

Mobo NEW FOR TESTINS - Asus A8V Deluxe
CPU (and hsf)
2 cd drives
sata drive
floppy
monitor
keyboard / mouse
PSU

I am trying to boot the system but i get no display from the video card( works in other systems), and its fan isnt running. I also installed an old ATI card w/o a fan and still no display. The fan on heatsink works, the other fan ports all conduct fine. I get no POST beeps (or display of course).

Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom