Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slump

Beta member
Hi all.
I have 2 counter-strike servers, therefor my computer is pretty much just a gaming computer, but i have to use it for my everyday work.
I am having soooo many problems with it though. As in, I work for a gaming company and I use mirc, FTP, ect. I cant even open links with my computer... Locks up about every 10 minutes (This is only when im using internet) but gaming wise it works fine. So I am looking to get a new comp, just something I can do my work on. REALIABLE!. I am not looking to spend alot.. Something with a all the up to date programs/hardware. (Preferbly with alot of storage space. So if anyone can tell me what computer would be best for me :)

I am really looking for just a laptop. Dont have the room for another desktop computer.
Looking to get one used seeing I dont want to spend alot

Thanks,
-(Knows nothing about comps :O!)

If you have something for sale that would meet my needs pls email me! zanboit@Juno.com

just get a compaq persario, i use it for school and use a desktop i built for games and shit, maybe after my dsl gets hooked up we can play cs together, its cheap and relaible as shit with great customer service, id never play games on it tho :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom