Need A Detailed Explanation :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMD are better then Intel at gaming because they are more efficient due to their smaller pipeline and because they have an onboard memory controller, which means their FSB is effectively the same speed as the CPU:confused:

uzi9mm said:
Not video editing.

this is right on. amd does most other chores better, except this one.

which is why I have 2 amd computers and 1 pentium. my set up before these 3 were 1 amd and 1 pentium.

I think the reason is because company write the codes to work off intel pipelines. Pinnacle expression just don't work on amd period(exept for picture slideshows). I kind of help them figure that out. a lot of people were on their forum complaining about it. one time my amd computer got stuck on a expression project I went upstair run the same project with the intel with all of the files still on the amd comp. I link the links together but through the intel and it finish the project flawlessly. I post that at their forum. then everybody that had expression problems with it not working mentioned that they had a amd.

a lot of store bought video programs don't work as good on amd, but program bought off the internet seem to almost hold their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom