Need Advice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mort said:
ill try that then thanx hotwheelz, after all there only files.

im only worried about the 3000 music files (sonicstage). but i do want to reformat the smaller one (40) so i think your idea is the man!

You could just use the 2nd HD as your music HD. That way you keep it safe on a different HD.

what if the music files i have are within another program. for instance all my music is copied into sonicstage (a mini disk player copying program) the files aren't actually on my computer. they're just copied into the program. does that matter?

they're not all mp3 files: i put the cd in i open sonicstage i hit copy (from cd to hd) the songs are then in the program so i don't need the cd.

Mort said:
they're not all mp3 files: i put the cd in i open sonicstage i hit copy (from cd to hd) the songs are then in the program so i don't need the cd.

Interesting. Ive never heard or used the program so I couldnt tell you.

Is there some kind of backup feature?

hi

Hotwheelz said:

it works just like media player only it's a dedicated program for copying files for mini disk transfer :beard:

Re: hi

Mort said:
it works just like media player only it's a dedicated program for copying files for mini disk transfer :beard:

But in the media player it would save the music files somewhere. You could copy those, reinstall the program and put the files back in.

Im not sure why this program wouldnt save those files somewhere.

Hotwheelz said:

sonicstage is just like media player only it's a dedicated program for transfering music to minidisk players

ill look around and see where the buggers are hidden, honestly i've never needed to look for them till now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom