Mystery Graphics Card, help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirate_bob7

Baseband Member
Hey everyone, I found this graphics card lying around and dont know what the heck card it is, any help would be much appreciated, ill post up some pics when i get home and grab my camera.
Stickers on the bottom side read:
ATI-102-A924(B)

That sticker is on like the patent part, and is the only thing i could find that gave any leads on google.

and through that search i found a picture which is attached. please help me out, Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• GFX CARD.JPG
    GFX CARD.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 12,897
ok. i tried to stick it in my machine, but it doesnt fit, it's too long and too short. ill update if i figure it out.

It's from a dell, it looks like it is a half height AGP job used in the optiplex small form factor comps like the GTX260.

It's from a dell, it looks like it is a half height AGP job used in the optiplex small form factor comps like the GTX260.

I think you mean GX 260

ATI AGP card with a passive cooler on it...

Btw, why are you selling that lousy card for $65

correct-a-mundo not my listing upon ebay, I dremeled off the part that was preventing it from fitting, no worries it wasn't anything important, it fits now but i realized i left the cable converter thing elsewhere, so ill pick it up tomorrow and let you know what happens.

EDIT: thats no AGP card either, as Philbar said.

Ok Update: I got the card in, I have the converter cable from DVS-59 to VGA, and now its all hooked up. I ran GPU-Z as suggested, but when it starts it just says "Unknown architecture". So I still don't know what card it is to download the drivers for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom