my wireless signal

Status
Not open for further replies.

æArchOAngelæ

Daemon Poster
alright i have a D-link 802.11b wireless sytem runnin thru my house and right now i have the D-link router and Pci card. well ive had it for quite awhile now but ever since ive had ive had problems with my pci card. it will connect to the router and ill have a very good signal but after like 10-15 mins of a good signal it will just quit for no reason. then it will connect again and ill have a very good signal again.
i am running XP pro with lastests updates and drivers. i only using the wireless for internet dont network and send data over it.
anybody know why i lose connection?

my router

my pci card

I had a similar issue with a Belkin g+ one, after fiddling with drivers for ages and so on I decided to take the card out and have a look at it - no problems, but I put it back in a different PCI socket and now it works fine.

iight i dowloaded the lastest driver uninstalled my pci card then shutdown switched pci card to the last one in my mobo then i started and installed the latest driver which i already had i think. and well have to wait and see if i lose connection. but i am at a very good signal is what it says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom