my wireless mouse seems to be a energy guzzler
I have had a creative desktop wireless 6000 since the first week of March. I put in new batteries, Energizer 2x1.5 V for keyboard and 2x1.5 for mouse.
Today just after less than 4 weeks, the batteries on the mouse ran out of juice.
Was i operating it in some kind of high energy mode? The mouse and keyboard sit almost next to their base station. I checked the voltage of the batteries, they registered about 0.9 of a volt each.
the keyboard batteries still are ok, according to the paperwork i got from creative, it said 12 months for the keyboard batteries and 6 months for the mouse.
can you guys tell me how did the mouse run out of juice, i think it is that red LED at the bottom, which is always on. should that red LED be flashing all the time even when the mouse is resting on its pad.
i was wondering if there was any graph on the net which showed how the voltage of the battery fell as the energy of the battery was expended.
The creative base station has a central button with four LEDs labelled
Com, Num, Caps, Scroll