My Pc to tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it mandatory that you have a low profile graphics card? you can get a similarly priced graphics card that isnt low profile and you might be able to squeeze a little more performance out than that of the low profile.

- Also out of the 13 reviews for that card half of them were 4 eggs... there are plenty of other choices that have hundreds of reviews at 5 eggs, i would not waste your hard earned cash on that card.

Is it mandatory that you have a low profile graphics card? you can get a similarly priced graphics card that isnt low profile and you might be able to squeeze a little more performance out than that of the low profile.

- Also out of the 13 reviews for that card half of them were 4 eggs... there are plenty of other choices that have hundreds of reviews at 5 eggs, i would not waste your hard earned cash on that card.

For one, the reviews on Newegg are worthless, you should not base your decision on people's decision on there, 'cause you don't know whether they know what they're doin' or not. Second, the 4350 will be a GREAT card for what it is going to be used for, basically an HTPC.

ok let me ask you this, would it work as smooth as current graphics card ? if it does then i am good , coz thats what i need, usually my pc i use for web surfing , some designing ( fireworks and photoshop ) , usually run dreamweaver. Mediaplayers, chat ( aim ,yahoos,gmail ) etc , if it works smooth with that i am good.Will it run smooth with multiple applications ?

Also budget ,i can go up to $50 for a good graphics card its not a problem

But if this card needs my requirements i dont mind , $20 bucks extra in pocket also good thing in these times.

And at last, i never read those reviews, like person above me said , you dont know if they really used it or not and different people have different opinion. you wont know until you try

ok let me ask you this, would it work as smooth as current graphics card ? if it does then i am good , coz thats what i need, usually my pc i use for web surfing , some designing ( fireworks and photoshop ) , usually run dreamweaver. Mediaplayers, chat ( aim ,yahoos,gmail ) etc , if it works smooth with that i am good.Will it run smooth with multiple applications ?

Also budget ,i can go up to $50 for a good graphics card its not a problem

But if this card needs my requirements i dont mind , $20 bucks extra in pocket also good thing in these times.

And at last, i never read those reviews, like person above me said , you dont know if they really used it or not and different people have different opinion. you wont know until you try

I had a 3450, ran all chat clients, browsed the web, and ran Google SketchUp Pro. It was definitely doin' it's job, but of course these cards aren't made for productivity, but will do ok when it comes to programs of such. The 4350 will do all that plus a little if needed. It should meet all your requirements.

For one, the reviews on Newegg are worthless, you should not base your decision on people's decision on there, 'cause you don't know whether they know what they're doin' or not. Second, the 4350 will be a GREAT card for what it is going to be used for, basically an HTPC.

I like the Newegg reviews only because their a representation of who bought the item and what score they gave it. If you believed that i based my buying decision solely on the figure of eggs an item received, my apologies. What i meant was that for newer members to PC building it can be a helpful tool, you have to look at it this way, would you look at hardware that got semi good reviews and only a handful of reviewers, or would you look into more detail at hardware that had 500 buyers and a generous amount of excellent reviews. You wouldn't waste your money on going to a movie that didn't get good reviews, why do it with PC components, its just another analytical tool. In the end i will agree with you, that for the most part... Neweggs reviews are rubbish. :p

ok i was little late on ordering , i am receiving my order tomorrow somewhere at day time

so from my understanding this is the process

1. For the ram i open up , and insert the ram card in open ram slot and i am done
2. for the Graphics card, mine pc came with graphic card that is integrated into my motherboard so i simply uninstall drivers, shut down the pc , insert my new graphics card in its slot and start the pc , run the drivers cd and i am good to go ?

and one thing , that ram is compatible and works good for my pc right ?

so is what i am saying correct ? the steps

ok i did it and it seems fine and everything is working except the ram , i dont know what happened , i installed the ram properly but in properties it shows only 2 gig ram , but its suppose to be 2 gig ?

oh well i tried everything and did everything and came to the conclusion that 1 is doa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom