Is my motherboard a bottleneck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezy Ryder

Solid State Member
When I bought my system I didn't pay too much attention on mobo. Luckily I don't think I ended up with a crappy mb. Asus A7N8X-X ain't the best on the market but to my knowledge it ain't worst either. Anyway, I'm asking, like the title says, if my mb is a bottleneck compared to rest of my system? And if it is, what motherboard would you suggest that I should think about buying? Note that I'm not too interested about switching to a new mobo cause I would have to build up my system again. But if there's a big enough performance difference when switching to different mobo then I'm willing to consider about making the switch. Note also that I'll be soon getting a new graphics card (6800 GT 256Mb).

umm... i have an Asus A7V-400-MX and i dont know the difference between the two.. but.. i think mines ok.. so.. idk.. what do u do with ur computer?? gaming? or what becuase that matters too

Static_11 said:
umm... i have an Asus A7V-400-MX and i dont know the difference between the two.. but.. i think mines ok.. so.. idk.. what do u do with ur computer?? gaming? or what becuase that matters too

Yeah gaming mostly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom