My last question.. omg you guys are probly so annoyed by me

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverxyoung

In Runtime
omg im sory guys, last topic i promise... so okay my system is up and running.. everything is okay.. cept some things... can anyone recomend me a program that can test every individual part of my comp (ram, hardrive, cd) cause im having bugs.. galore.. heres the list.. =/

Motherboard not detecting my DVD-RW Lite On

World of Warcraft crashes numerious times for memory problems..

DFI lanparty nforce 4 the first slot and the third slot cant be used for duel channel...

Sometimes Locks...

Unable to up the FSB even by one.. how sad.. i mean i nkow i bought value ram but comon.. 1 fsb? LOL

ah thanks guy, everything else seems to be running okay.. jeez so many bugs.. i thot i bought nice quality too like DFI and eVGA.. oh well. So much for venice cores lol xD

How hot does your comp run? Are you sure your mobo isn't like frying?

And the connectors on DFI nF4 are junk, try getting a new drive cable.

WOW crashes because you either bought value ram, or you don't have enough.

For dual-channel: Do you have the same type of RAM? (Ex. 2 256 PC3200's or 2 512 PC3200's?) If you do, then try using slots 2 and 4 instead of 1 and 3. Also, value ram tends to not OC well, though it should by at least 1. I'm not sure about that part.

thanks so much man, i think ima look into buying new cables so the cd drive might work out of that... umm my rams are the same since i bought the pqi vlaue 2x512mb so i think i havta upgrade that... how would i check the temp for my mobo? well the rest of my temps are 35 c for cpu 41 c for system and 57 for gpu

Ok, the temps sound fine. PQI is a decent brand, should OC well. At least try to get new drive cables, they are dirt cheap.

Could just be a buggy board, sorry to say that to my favorite MoBo company :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom