My "Hope to Have" Computer -- PLEASE HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

javascriptman

Solid State Member
These are the specs...please tell me if everything is compatable with eachother. I do not want any problems with anything after ordering all of the parts. Please review ALL of the links and stuff so that you guys know if the stuff is compatable and what not.

Thanks for helping me.

The Case: LOGISYS Computer DRACULA CS602BK Black Computer Case With Side Panel Window

The CD/DVD Burner: ASUS Black IDE DVD Burner Model DRW-1608P

The Cooling System: 120mm FAN FROM CASE - KOOLANCE Aquian ICM-505 120mm LED reservoir lighting LED Light all-in-one liquid cooling system

The Coolent (For Cooling System): THERMALTAKE CL-W0044 Bigwater UV Sensitive Coolant

The Memory: CORSAIR XMS 2 1GB 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM System Memory

The Motherboard: ASUS P5WD2 Premium ATX Intel Motherboard

The Power Supply: ENERMAX All in One Noisetaker Series EG701AX-VE SFMA(24P) 600W Power Supply

The Processor: Intel Pentium 4 640 800MHz FSB LGA 775 EM64T Processor

The Sound Card: CREATIVE Sound Blaster Audigy2 ZS 70SB035000000 Sound Card

The Video Card: BFG Tech BFGR78256GTXOC Video Card

Also make sure everything works with eachother, with the case, AND fits in the case too.

I would appreciate you helping me.

Thanks for the help.

--Craig

Well I guess you're not on a budget, otherwise I'd say maybe look into AMD processors. Do what you need, looks good from what I can tell.

Ryan

FghtinIrshNvrDi...what do you mean? This only costs like $2,051. :D

If you get stuff off of newegg.com ... it's amazing prices. :D

macdude425...I like BFG. I have one of their cards now. It works fine. I enjoy it, plus it's overclocked. :)

Plus, I don't like AMD. Intel I find, in my opinion, is better. :)

--Craig

there ya go... the type of guy that's asking a quesiton if it's good or not and doesn't care if you offer suggestions...

Ryan

macdude425 said:
Well, you never answered: why not AMD? Unless you're looking at heavy multitasking or heavy multimedia (in which case I tell you now: get a Mac), an AMD would be good for ya.

EDIT: Can you explain that, please?

I don't know why not AMD. I just don't like them. :p

I have used Intel the entire 16 years of my life. I am not switching.

Sorry to put you down, AMD fans. :)

--Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom