my 9600xt =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

æArchOAngelæ

Daemon Poster
i think my 9600xt went kaputtz it used to work now when i place it in my mobo and turn my comp on i get 1 long beep and 2 short for video failure, ive tryed many times for it to work, why all of a sudden? it worked just last night fine, i took it out cuz it will mess up if i leave it in when moving my computer.

could be a bad connection, because you said it 'messes up' whenever you move your computer. i suggest that you gently jiggle it around when you put it in the slot and make sure that you have a secure connection and that its properly locked into place.

well i got it work then it messed up again with the little artifacts and stuff, i think its over heating because when i play the least of demanding games the vpu will have to reset and my psu will blow out mad heat. i gave up on it tho. is it jus that ati card or ati really un reliable? becuase i am thinking of buying an x800

Pepsiboy700 said:
oh my dads friend has a 9600xt nad its good but oviously my 6800gt is better so i dont care.lol

Yea you are a respectful TF member...

Like switch said, make sure it is locked into place securely. And it sounds like XT has been OC'ed or something o.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom