my 3dmark05 scores...

Status
Not open for further replies.

U-Toast

Fully Optimized
ok well i range from 4578 to 4590... Shouldnt my rig, on stock get better scores? I use the forceware 66.93 drivers. Any suggestions?

Well, most people who submit their scores to Aquamark have OC'ed rigs. Your score is about right for everything at stock. When you OC your CPU and your GFX card, you should easily hit 5000. Plus, ATI wins 3DMark05. Try Aquamark 3, and especially the Doom 3 timedemo and you will be majorly impressed.

well those scores are better than my like...1000 I think it was IF that lol...I just remember 1FPS the whole time lol

haha nubius. Well i happy, i get 60 fps in doom3, 1024 on high, 4xaa, NEVER go under 60, hehe

U-Toast said:
haha nubius. Well i happy, i get 60 fps in doom3, 1024 on high, 4xaa, NEVER go under 60, hehe

Wow, Doom 3 is where my rig sucks. On the first level, i get like 20-30 fps on 2x AA, High. Ah well, I make up for it in HL2.

When I get my new RAM and some other components I should have a jump in my score. U, I pm'd a reply about the score to you.

Beedub, doesnt that seem a bit too much of a decrease in the FPS even if the game is optimized for ATi?

Nubius, lol you should get a higher score than that...

U-Toast said:
ok well i range from 4578 to 4590... Shouldnt my rig, on stock get better scores? I use the forceware 66.93 drivers. Any suggestions?
the newest drivers i have are 66.81 and with my vid card at ultra specs and my cpu at 3.51ghz, i get around 5200. are the 66.93 drivers available for download at nvidia's website? i'll pick them up and see what i get then.

Beedub, doesnt that seem a bit too much of a decrease in the FPS even if the game is optimized for ATi?
Nah doom3 is optimized for Nvidia, and he has ATI, he was saying he'll make up the performance in HL2 cause his card kicks ass there.

Nubius, lol you should get a higher score than that...
Nah they are about right, but at the time I may have only been running one stick of 256mb PC2700 even though my CPU was set at 200FSB, so that was a bottleneck goin on PLUS the fact that's a small amount of RAM, right now I got my card a little more OC'd, the CPU is OC'd (not to 2.7 though like my sig says I just haven't changed it, just like I also got 768mb of RAM running at 185FSB cause I could get the PC2700 stick up to 200FSB and run memtest with no errors, but overall system stability was down the crapper)

So yeah conclusion, 3dmark05 WAY too much for my comp :p

Thats true, but in relavence my computer performs a little less FPS than his does and the difference in Doom 3 is huge between his and nVIDIA cards. If that makes any sense good luck if it doesnt lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom