My 3dBenchmark Score yuk=-/...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProBaller25

Baseband Member
Well i downloaded 3dmark05 tonight. Its only the trail version so u cant mess with any of the setting's. I ran the test and i got a 2995, after reading around the forums i think this is WAY below normal from what my system is here are my specs.

Dell Xps
Pent 4 3.0 gig
1 Gig of ram
Radeon 9800 xt

I mean what the hell is going on here?! I understand you guys hate dells but i dont think i should be benchmarking that damn low =-/ any sugestion's or help towards this issue!

That is not a bad score for the system you have. See mine in my sig, and I have a 9800pro, you have the 9800xt. You will see a little bit of a difference between the two. The settings do make a difference, but your score should be higher than mine.

If you think it is low, try runing it again with as few programs running as possible. Also you could run 3DMark03.

Ok so i asume 3dmark05 scores the lowest out of them all thats what it seems like? In downloading 3dmark 03 right now.

Yes i saw them the first time.. But iv looked around on the forums and people have gotten around the same. so i said i asummed that the 05 was lower? no need to get cocky. thanks for ur help

Don't expect your scores to get too high. 2800-3200 seems right for a comp like yours. I was at FRY's the other day and they had a computer with the Nvidia 6800 Ultra, Athlon 64 3700+, Watercooled, and with four sticks of what Im assuming was dual channel 512MB (=2GB) RAM since I couldnt see the kind of ram installed.

It was running 3DMark 05 and it scored only around 4660, and this is a non OC'ed comp. Since this was a top of the line computer I can imagine that your score wouldn't be anywhere near the 4000 range, so 3000s sounds about right.

ProBaller25 said:
Well i downloaded 3dmark05 tonight. Its only the trail version so u cant mess with any of the setting's. I ran the test and i got a 2995, after reading around the forums i think this is WAY below normal from what my system is here are my specs.

Dell Xps
Pent 4 3.0 gig
1 Gig of ram
Radeon 9800 xt

I mean what the hell is going on here?! I understand you guys hate dells but i dont think i should be benchmarking that damn low =-/ any sugestion's or help towards this issue!

UM that's a normal score. We're talking about 3dmark05 not 3dmark03. Nobody should measure a directx 9 compliant GPU with 3dmark03.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom