Multisession cd-rw recording prolem

Status
Not open for further replies.

quiq

Baseband Member
I want to record files on a cd-rw so I can go back later on and erase, or add more files to it (not finalize the cdrw). I have a Toshiba sd-r6252 dvd-rw for my laptop. I have nero 5.5 and roxio easy cd creator classic 6.1

Roxio allows me to record but doesnt allow me to check the option to allow multi-session. It wants to finalize it only (and killed a couple of my disks already). The nero 5.5 doesnt even recognize my drive. When I click "choose recorder" it says Image Recorder - Virtual Device....And it wont burn

Is there someway I can fix it. I dont know if there's a fix to this

i never used roxio.. Nero should be all u need for data disks.

just go to /recoder/select drive, in Nero... i havnt used it ina long time, but it goes something like that, its easy to find, then just select your Burning drive, Nero will then bur your cd's.

when u start up Nero just exit out of the wizard to access the tabs on the top of the program, witch u need to go to.

Does your version of Roxio come with DirectCD? If it does, you can use this to format Rewriteable CDs with then just drag & drop files from explorer or My Computer.

In Nero, where it lists Virtual Device, you should be able to drop down that box & find your rceorder listed underneath. If not, you may be able to get an update for your drive from Neros website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom