msi geforce 4 ti4200

Status
Not open for further replies.

spfd

Daemon Poster
i have a geforce 4 ti4200, i have svideo hooked up to the tv but it wont work, anyone got any idea why?

Make sure you have tv input on svideo you will have usally change that on your tv. Also you can look in the diplay properties. Under Control panel.....Display.....settings.....advanced and you maybe be able to change around some settings for tv out in there you usually can

can you post a screenshot(s) of the settings you have for the tv-out? i have set up super video tv-out for an PNY gforce4 440 MX.

all it took was setting the output to composite out and having that as the first output. also can you include the detonator driver version number and the manufacturer of that card?

-edit
whoops meant super video out not composite

hmm thats wierd i don't have those setting either, but i did upgrade to the newest detonator drivers and i'm looking at a fx5600 card.

that's odd, spfd disconnect your monitor and hook that sucker straight to the TV and boot up the pc.

my card has dual booting that lets me boot from monitor and TV at the same time, but maybe yours doesn't.

i've got the latest version 45.23

are you sure you have the tv set to the input from the svideo of the video card? did you plug it straight to the tv or is it going to another device before it reached the tv?

it should just boot up right from the tv screen if you disconnect the monitor. i remember an older version of the detonator driver let you select input source, maybe they took that option out of the new drivers.

check out windrivers.com see if an older driver works or try the drivers tht came with your card

basically what i did was, on the back of my vid card, theres a adapter that changes svideo to a normal video cable.
i connected that straight to my tv and then changed it to video,

blahhhhh i cant get this working
let me explain again.

i have the ti4200 128 mb vid card.

it has a svideo out.
i have a svideo out that converts it to a yellow video cable.

since my tv doesnt have svideo, i use the video cable that it converts it to.

from there, i have no clue what to do.
when i change the tv to video, all i get is a black screen =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom