mpeg4 to mpeg3

Status
Not open for further replies.

20mm

In Runtime
i know this has nothing to do with hardware but i'm doin this becasue i of traffic reasons and i have to know before tomorow.

so i wanna know how do i turn an mpeg4 file into and mpeg3 file?

I thought mpeg4 was video and mpeg3 was audio? If that's true then you can't exactly do it.

ohh...hmmmm one of my songs isn't a music video and it says it's an mpeg4 file...odd.

yeah, mpeg layer 3 is audio, mpeg layer 4 can be video n audio, sometimes its just a black screen with the song playin, try it in Win media n thats probly the case... as for converting, I think u probly can, try CDEx or something, but theres n o real need to

Theres something that i saw at tigerdirect one day, it lets you take your music from a radio and put it on the pc, well record it, i think you could possibly take the audio from the pc loop it thru that and back into it while recording just the sound... Get what im saying?

i got it...just burnt the cd from itunes then ripped to my mp3 player software...a pain in the arse but it worked.

why would you want to convert it to mpeg3??? mpeg3 isn't well known format for video

most dvd players that plays MPEGISO, plays mpeg1,2, and 4. they skipped 3 lol

what ever it's still the same thing...i guess itunes makes them mpeg4...don't ask me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom