Mp3 Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverxyoung

In Runtime
Hey guys,
I was looking into many many differnt MP3 Players and I came to a conclusion.. I need a MP3 Player thats 200 or less. Somthing that can hold 1000 songs or less... And has to be sexy =] I thot of the Ipod mini but .. eh if u guys got any other options.. The Zen Micro is the top on my list so far.

the Zen Micro is a great player. you wont be disappointed. I like the regular ipod (and the regular Zens), but the mini is the reincarnation of the devil IMO.

hahahaha okay manh. So far the Zen Micro is still the top.. and il look into the Zen. Thanks for the help manh.

creative zen micro, rio karma, iriver H320 (might be a little over 200 though), iriver flash players, iaudio X5 (over 200)

all better than teh ipod

After doing research, i think you will find the iPod is quite possible the worst HDD mp3 player money can buy!

Edit: I would go for the Zen Micro.

why not the ipod mini?

if u want it sexy, i doubt all the chicks will be like, "OMG OMG the zen micro has such a nice hard drive compared to the ipod"

theyll probably think youre a cheapo that couldnt afford and ipod. ipod minis are 200 now for the 4g model i say get that. whatever u want though is what it comes down to...

creative_zenmicro_illus2.gif

ipods are VERY well built and will stand up to anything. However, they actually DONT play mp3 files. they play mpeg4 which is a real pain in the ass. they also dont have EAX, and they cant play other formats

i would get 2nd gen ipod mini just cause they finally gave it a decent battery life and not like 6hrs or whatever it was before.

ive got a rio carbon...apparentley its got 20hrs of battery life. Havent actually tested it but it seems to last a while. Ive never had any problems with it. Holds 5 gb. i spent a little under 200 for mine, but they are way cheaper now. And its smaller than the ipod mini.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom