MP3 Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

Fully Optimized
The computer im builting is near completion. So the one im using now, will be my depository. Im going to get a nice pair of logitec headphones. This i want to match with a MP3 player. So i can just add songs from my computer to the mp3 player. But im not sure witch one to get. I dont want to spend more then 150$. Anyone know any good MP3 players? I would appreciate any suggetions.

Im not all that into ebay. Its really easy to find someone that wont rip you off, just buy their profile. Im not looking for something really great, im leaving that to my headphones. 200$ is a little more then im willing to spend. I can do 150$ without shipping.

i was searching for a portable mp3 player at 1 point... what i was looking for though is one that could run off a pen flash drive. the only 1 i could fined that does this is the " SanDisk Cruzer Micro Companion"Newegg Link . but i dont like it cause it apears to only be compatable with the SanDisk Micro flash drive.

has anyone found a portable Mp3 player were u can use any brand of flash drive in it?

It is out of your price range but it is a serious upgrade from the players in that rage, and is at least worth looking at. I have the Creative® 30GB NOMAD® Jukebox Zen Xtra
player. The software that comes with it is very easy to use and figure out, and it very fast at transferring files. Also it doubles as a portable Hardrive.

PC.CL.HD001130.CN.JPG

The battery has a 14hr life, and will play while charging.

It is $220, at bestbuy, (as compared to a 4 gig Ipod Mini @ $250), but I've heard of people say that they have found it online for under $200
Though save yourself some trouble and buy some aftermarket head phones at the time of purchase. The default ones are only so/so.

I have approximatly 2100 mp3s on mine, (most in the 256-320 range) and have only used 10 gig worth of space.

i guess u didnt read the part where they didnt want to spend more than 150 so 220 is a little high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom