Is this motherboard really old?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Is this motherboard relaly old?

They are idiots, many boards have them..

and 750i is pretty new (few months old)

thye do not listen quote from them "any motherboard with a parallel port is old and crappy"

Your friends should be nowhere near a computer if they think a 750i is old and crappy.

Your friends have no clue. Parallel ports are still on motherboards cause there are many people who still have and use things like Dot Matrix printers which ONLY have a Parallel interface.

Yes the technology is old. But that doesnt make it obsolete yet like Floppies just yet. They are still very common. Since Dot Matrix printers are still used by many businesses for several purposes.

I feel left out... Mine doesn't have either lol. Looks like my 680i is newer than that 750i :D.

Parallel ports are old but still useful, I have a older printer that only uses Parallel as it's interface with a PC it's getting a little harder to find the ink for it but it produces wonderful pictures better than my Cannon photo printer that is a year old that is USB.

For everything else i use the HP laserjet P1006 nice small desk printer for a home office.

my mobo doesnt have a paralell port but it is a 750i and in no way are these junk boards, mines evga noen the les but do not liusten to them, its just asus catering to suply and demand, link your idiots to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom