motherboard problems!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

burned-ati

Banned
ok i just bought my mother board a ga 7n400L ..... i have just fresh installed windows xp home edition on my hard drive it boots up perfect. but when it loads windows it doesnt find any hard ware. my mouse works and my keyboard works but my sound doesnt work and my ethernet also does not work i do not have the driver cd, so since my ethernet doesnt work i cant get online to download drivers! this sucks!, so i install my old motherboard and without installing its drivers windows picks up all its hard ware perfect! not like with my new motherboard for some reason. so i go and download my gigabyte drivers and reinstall the other motherboard and install sound drivers, lan drivers chipset drivers all that stuff, and so far my sound works. and my ethernet still doesnt work! i un plug the cable and it says network cable unpluged so i guess it actually works but i just cant get online it says page cannot be displayed. any clue what this is??

How are you typing this out?

Go to gigabyte's site
Search around, find the drivers section.
Put your motherboard in
Download drivers
Copy to USB key / Burn to CD

And I KNOW their is drivers on their site, since I have had to use them many times before.

i fixed it!!

all i did was call my internet service providers and it worked! they refreshed my browser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom