Which Motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wside420

Beta member
Hey Im having an extremely Difficult time finding a motherboard to support the Following

AMD
ATX
16Mx64 SDRAM PC133-333-520 133mhz
Socket A Processor

also AGP/PCI Slots and usb

please ive been looking for weeks but cant find a mobo Compatiable with my memory Please help me :amazed:

as many suggestions would be nice because i need a website which ships to Canada

thank you

why do you want that ram????
Go for DDR PC3200 or something. The reason you cant find a mobo to support that ram is because they dont really make that ram anymore. that ram is a thing of the past. A new 512 Mb stick of DDR-PC3200 is only around $100 (australian).

ur not goin to find a mobo that still uses pc133 memory. you try and get a used one, but that will be as difficult.

at sithspawn suggested, just get a socket a mobo and buy new memory for it.

the lowet ram mobos support is usually pc2100 . . . (266mhz) . . .

there are a few that support 200mhz, but i havnt heard of 133mhz boards that are newer

... Why do you think im trying to use this ram,
why would i go out and spend $150 on something i already have?

There is no way im just going to throw away 512mb Of this ram i got like 2 years ago, if there isnt a single motherboard which supports this ram then i just realized how messed up The PC market is, what are they forcing me to buy new parts even tho i have the same part that i bought 2 years ago and there isnt a single motherboard i could buy in the world which will support it?

you have to be kidding me!

What do you guys think about buying off ebay. Is it something which i should be very scepticle about because of thousands of Bad deals or does that not happen?

PS. Thank you all for the quick Reply
Sith:
why do you want that ram????
I Dont Want it... I Have itl and on top of that the computer isnt going to be mine its going to a friend so why would i care about a minor ram difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom