The most frustrating part?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PILMAN

In Runtime
When putting together a computer, what is the most frustrating part for you? Mine is screwing the motherboard in and connecting the wires. Reason why is normally while installing the rest of the computer I always have the feeling my motherboard is going to be fried. Another reason why is I hate screwing in the motherboard because the board seems to bend, normally I get frustrated screwing that sucker in. What about yours?

for me its putitng in the dam cpu everytime i trie 2 put my cpu in my new mobo i lock it in place then the other half pops out i open it i push it in the other side pops out stupid pins piss me off..

The only part that i get nervous on, on every one i have ever done, is attaching the heatsink. I hate the ones that are so stiff and no room, that you have to use a screwdriver. Ever since a long time ago, i have always been nervous. I used a screwdriver, which was meant to be used, but they put the notch in the bracket so small that even the smallest screwdriver i could find would barely fit. I was puttin it in and the screwdrivers poped out and put a gash on the board which totally trashed like 10 or so traces lol. so i always hate heatsinks. I also dont like it when i have to pull the shim off of a gpu to put on a custom heatsink. just last night i pulled the shim off of my radeon with a razor, i went too hard and the razor flew through it and caught one of the SMresistors, but i was lucky and it held and didnt rip off lol.

well i did have one stupid problem when i put my new mobo i push buton it wudnt start i cudnt figure out the problem for the hole day so then i unpluged the usb cable that goes 2 the mobo coming from front panel and it worked i had pluged it in wrong lol

I also hate building pcs for people when they are watching me... something will always go wrong, its usually something small that you expect, but the person watching you flips out and says you smoked it

haha yeah I always cuss when I'm putting my computer together because I figure I broke something or fried something but it always turns out good. 3 screws in my motherboard, surprised it hasn't fallen the 3 months I've had my new case.

whenever i do a motherboard swap, i always stare at the standoffs for like 5 mins, just making damn sure that i dont have more standoffs than i do holes on the board lol

The one part the I have trouble with are those small wires that you connect to the motherboard, the positve negative ground, I usually call my friend to connect those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom