Monitor to TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can watch TV through your computer... Don't know about using a monitor as a TV...

cheano...what's up with you? As far as i know you cant, even then it would be a dumb idea.

you can, if your vid card has a S-video or RCA out plug. I did it before but the graphics, and color look kind of distorted.

yes u can, very easily... there called TV tuner cards. for example- LINK

personally iv never bought one, so i dont know witch kind is best.

EDIT: ignore Musjunk22's post... hes talking about the other way around. Musjunk mentioned how to use the TV as a Monitor.

oops i just re-read your post no i don't think it can, but i know that some lcd screens come with a tv tuner in them

cheano said:
Can computer monitor be used for TV?

If you want to watch TV shows on your PC, yes you can do it. As referenced by Jolancer, you can buy a PCI TV tuner card. Depending on the quality of the graphics and TV tuner card, it might be worthwhile if you don't have a regular TV to watch.

Also Cheano, I think I speak for our members here in saying that we would appreciate it if you refrain from posting like this in the future. You made 3 posts all within 30 min of each other saying that we don't know our stuff... Whatever man. If i wasn't in a good mood today i would have totally disregarded your ignorant style posting. That style is neither welcomed nor condoned and you certanly won't make any new friends that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom