Monitor Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooney

Solid State Member
I'm looking for a second monitor for my system, but I kind of want it to be able to do something specific, I want to be able to plug my PSTwo into it and use it for gaming on that, or switch it back and use it as a second monitor for my system.

Is this a possible thing? And I'm willing to pay for component or S-video or whatever cables I need.

Check www.retrobox.com for monitors. They mainly carry CRTs, but their prices are VERY hard to beat...even with shipping.

As for hooking your PS2 up, I think that requires cable adapters. Check www.lik-sang.com or the like.

no there are monitors like that,... er actualy plasma tvs with a vga input.. the quality is crap compaired to a true vga monitor though and the price is up in the 3k range (CDN)

ok, so i have discovered that i can get my PSTwo to put out VGA, but now what i want to do is a VGA switch, but all i can find is a KVM, ones with USB or PS/2, and i don't need that, it's only for my second monitor, and the VGA switch i could find cost $130+ wassup wit dat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom