Monitor problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcoRyan

Baseband Member
I have a Pro Line 19" Flat screen monitor. I can never seem to get the picture to fit the screen correctly. I have fidled around with the picture settings on both the monitor and on windows and nothing works out correctly. I fix the left hand side to be straight and then the right goes out, fix the right and something else on the left goes out, etc, etc, etc

Anyone know why? Or how I can make it more stable?

Marco
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Intel Pentium 4 - 2.8 Ghz - 533 FSB
512 MB RAM @ 400 Mhz
120GB HDD + 80 GB HDD
DVD RW
GeForce FX 5700
19" Flat monitor

Re:

Hello,

Unfortunately, I have no idea. If you've tried changing the graphics card setting on monitor's on screen display settings, then I'm not too sure. What graphics card do you have?

You might want to try the monitor on another PC if you can, or try using another graphics card. If it's the same, then there may be no hope :( ...

you should try checking the drivers for your graphics card and for your monitor. your flat screen is set to run at its native resolution and if its not at that resolution it wont be at its best. try your drivers and then make sure you have it set to run at its native resolution and see if that fixes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom