Which monitor for gaming?

ultimateapple

Beta member
Hello everyone, I am new here. Just looking for some advice on a good Monitor, particularly for gaming.

Here are the two best ones I have found so far that are in my price range:

ASUS VS Series VS238H-P Black 23" 2ms HDMI LED Backlight Widescreen LCD Monitor 250 cd/m2 50,000,000:1 - Newegg.com

and

Hanns-G 24 Class LED Monitor - 1920 x 1080, 16:9, 40000000:1 Dynamic, 1000:1 Native, 5ms, VGA, DVI, Energy Star (HE247DPB) at TigerDirect.com

The only main differences that I have found that I care about is that the Hanns-g is 1" larger (although some websites say the same model is 23.6", not 24"), and the hanns-g is 5ms response time and the ASUS is 2ms. Do you think the 3ms discrepancy matters?

I am also open to any other suggestions of monitors that are in my price range ($90-$130). I would be willing to go a little more, only if it is extremely worth it.

Thanks

Hanns-G = Unreliable, over priced for what it is. Plus they use other companies parts most of the time anyway!

Personally, i love Samsung monitors. I usually favor screens designed for Video/Picture editing!

This one seems to be quite nice if the price is not an issue..
SAMSUNG B350 Series S24B350HL Transparent Red 23.6" 2ms GTG HDMI Widescreen LED Backlight LCD Monitor 250 cd/m2 DCR Mega Infinity (1000:1) - Newegg.com

I bought a monitor from best buy, returned it and got this one. Its beautiful, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom