My Computer Specs...
Asus A7N8X-X mobo
AMD Athlon XP 2600+ Processor
256 MB RAM
Radeon 9200 se 128 MB Graphics
Western Digital 80 gig
Samsung 17" Monitor

Hi!
I am currently using Samsung 'Syncmaster 785MB'. I bought this monitor about two months. The problem is that display on my screen is uneven. There is a white vertical line across the centre of the screen. Also the display on my screen is concentrated in the middle and stretched out on left and right of the screen. So it looks a bit like the display is diverging from the centre of the screen. I have tried changing different modes of display and the refresh rates, but the display remains unbalanced. I have checked the monitor with another computer and the results are still the same. So i am pretty sure it is something wrong with the monitor. Can anyone help me with this problem?
Thank you for your time.

Hey!
Thanx for the advice. I was planning to take it to a tech anyway. I just thought there was some other way to solve it. But anyway i'll take it to the customer service soon. Just one more question...do you know what could have caused the monitor to malfunction? I mean it is still quite new and i do not have any magnetic sources near the monitor, although i have a table lamp.
Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom