monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

derfist

In Runtime
1) Do u think this monitor (http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=24-001-164&DEPA=0) is good 4 gaming. i don't need a really high end n expensive 1. i just play games like sw, cod, cs, nfsug2 n some other upcoming titles. i'm trying not 2 go 4 a crt.

2) Could u guyz recommend some gd lcd monitors 4 gaming. i've been using crt monitors all my life n i want a new look 4 my new system that i'm gonna build. i also need some free desk space.

3) What is ghosting?

Thanks 4 yer help guyz!! I really app it.:D

an example of ghosting is when you move your mouse cursor across the screen and behind it you see a trail of white fading out...kinda hard to explain lol

Ghosting is basicly blurring, I guess, it is hard to game with and kinda hurts your eyes after awhile I think:confused:

You could get a huge ass CRT for that kinda money:confused:

Yeah ghosting is exactly as it is described. As well as mouse trails you will notice that windows and icons have a ghostly shadow behind them, almost as if there is 2 of them!!

It is kinda scary ... LOL

That looks like a pretty good lcd with the 12ms response time. I have never seen it in action so i can not really say. When buying a monitor i would recommend finding somewhere were you can see what the monitor looks like in person, especially if you are going to spend 500 dollars on it. 12ms is supposedly as good as it gets right now which means it shoudl be good for gamming. I have heard a lot of good things from samsung, so you should be ok with that. I do agree with merlin though, you could get a huge ass crt for 500 dollars if space isn't an issue.

i guess you rn't a hardcore gamer seeing you that you're getting a lcd monitor and you're playing cs and cod low vga quality games. I would never go for an lcd if you are a gamer. a "real " one

actually, d monitor is on offer rite now. itz only going 4 around US$400. well, ill think abt what u guyz said. anyways the crt i'm using now does have ghosting. actually, i wanna b kinda of a hardcore gamer, but i couldn't coz my com sux. n i don't have so much money 2 spend on reeeaally ex com parts all d time. only until i get money, i can build 1 at d end of this year n stick with it 4 some time 2 play some upcoming titles. my bro n dad mite wanna get a lcd, but i'll tell them d disadvantages. alrite doodz, thankz!

Whats your puter specs?

To be honest, If your COMP sucks you could probably do a good UPGRADE for 500 or less.

500 on a Monitor is a waste IMO.

can you possible right with any worse grammar than what you used in your last post?? took me almost 5 minutes to read it.

jnev_89 said:
can you possible right with any worse grammar than what you used in your last post?? took me almost 5 minutes to read it.

Don't hassle him, we all realize his spelling is bad, and probably so does he, so get BOT and leave him be please:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom