moniter

Status
Not open for further replies.

vampyersin

Beta member
i have an elite group moniter an , as i was about to use it today i turn on an booted up the comp yet when it started half the screen was kinda spidery looking with little black lines all over that side of the screen , any i dea on what this is an what i may be able to do to fix it ?

don't know if you have a "degaus" option on the monitor but if you do, start with that. second, it could be a vid card prob. if the above doesn't resolve it, you may need to uninstall then reinstall the vid card drivers. if that doesn't do it, your card may be fried. what kind of vid card do you have? did you install any progs lately? List your sys specs pleeze.

overclocked/overheated card can do that. Does this happen on the bios detect screen or does it appear when loading windows screen comes up.

Yes, ^^^ he's right, it may just be a burnt out video card (or maybe the video card is just malfunctioning). Have you tried the same monitor on another system?

either vid card or the monitor itself. This HP Flatscreen that I got, when it first arrived, half the screen was displaying lines on it. Sent it back and the new one hasn't ever done it. But yeah like everyone else said, especially if you're overclocking, you might want to make sure you have no heat problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom