Money to spend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck selling your card Beed as much as you have bashed it:D

If I were you though then the best possible solution to get everything out of the deal is to sell the X800 Pro and then for the $150 you get back you can get the 6800 GT and 5.1's:D

I highly recommend Logitech Z-5300e they are the best bargain around at $150:D :D :D

As you in my sig i've the Z-680 which is pretty much the same as the Z-5500 but the Z-5500 has a few improvements and from what I heard are better value than the Z-680. Ive never had any problem with mine and they sound awsome so i imagine the Z-5500 can only be better!
Good Luck Beedubaya!

I have been thinking and am almost tempted to go with the speakers now. The 6800GT would be nice, but its hard to justify spending that money when I have an X800 that may not be the fastest card on the market but still plays pretty decently. Really, is the 6800GT $400 better than the X800 Pro?

I would get the sound system.... lol.... unless you're crazy about gaming. But like me I bet you like your music.

beedubaya said:
I have been thinking and am almost tempted to go with the speakers now. The 6800GT would be nice, but its hard to justify spending that money when I have an X800 that may not be the fastest card on the market but still plays pretty decently. Really, is the 6800GT $400 better than the X800 Pro?

Well, maybe its better to by the speakers and put the money away, either spending it on something else or saving up for the next gen card or 6800 Ultra:confused:

I think you'll appreciate teh sound system better then the 6800 GT:confused:

In my opinion, ATi has taken the performance crown from nVidia. The X850 series gives some of the best performance and beats out the 6800Ultra even. You should rethink your dicesion about get a 6800GT and get a Radeon X850XT instead. The card comes for around $450 and since it utilizes the full PCIe bandwith unlike the PCIe version of the 6800... and the X800..., it will truly be a monster. I think you don't have a PCIe capable board. I think you should get a 6800GT if you are not willing to spend the money to get a PCIe board and end up doing an overhaul of your current system if it is 754. Nevertheless, 6800GT is great. What is the matter w/ your X800? I'd do anything to get that card!

I will most likely keep my X800 Pro....as long as I am not playing Doom 3, it is totally fine (graphics as smooth as butter). I just get irritated when I play Doom 3 and it gets choppy. Maybe future Doom 3 games will not be as bad though. They need to figure out something to make Doom 3 run better on ATI hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom