Modifying Mother boards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fefner

Baseband Member
Is there a way to modify the mother board or configure it? I have Pentium 3 processor I wanted to add a pentium 1 processor to my computer so it would be a pentium 4. But there isnt any space available on the mother board. Is there a way to make more space or configure it so there more available space?

Lol . No, that is impossible. If you want to have 2 processors in the motherboard, get a dual socket board.
You cant configure or add some chips to the motherboard to add processors. It needs a whole new different architecture .

obviously a joke, a funny one at that. who remembers the guy who hammered in his cpu? or the guy who cut some wires inside his case while the comp was still RUNNING!!! LOL.

TheMajor said:
i rememer those guys...

anyways, if P1+P1 would be P2...I could build myself a P5.. LOL

Come on Major P5 we half to do atleast P8 to make it worth while:p ,Remember the other guy that wanted to attach a couple mobo's together?

lol I do remember the one where the guy tried to hammer his CPU in...supposedly bought an AMD64 chip and the guy said it was socket A so he tried to hammer it in, and bent all the pins off...yeah big joke. I believe this thread is going nowhere so I shall close it. If anyone has any problems with that feel free to PM me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom