which mobo and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

english94

Solid State Member
which motherboard would u pair up with a amd 64 3200 winchester? not for over clocking etc just for stability. im leaning towards the asus a8v cause my last board was asus and i never had aproblem with it. or is it just like everything else in life just a personal preference thanks for any help

go for DFI lanparty motherboards they are the best AMD boards around, alittle below that are abit and msi, all three are well trusted brands but the DFI i well known to be very very stable

The nforce 4 ultra boards are quite nice. I have an MSI one (havent tried overclocking) to run with my 3200 winchester. See it here

Keep in mind that its a PCI express board, so make sure that is compatible with u.

Any nForce4 board (standard, ultra, or sli). Brand name would be good. (DFI, Asus, Abit, Gigabyte, MSI)

I would definitely consider switching to pci-e it is a definite + i would go with the Fatal1ty ABIT AN8 it is the top of the line just sell all of your stuff except for the cpu,case and psu and get this do you need it to be DDR or DDR-II? DDR-II is nice but nothing really uses all of its performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom