Minors... How do you pay for your rigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, I got a 245 bill on a credit card, they have not asked me for payment yet (before I had paypal). So I might not end up paying for my e8400 :D

not payign a credit card bill is a very bad idea, itl ruin your credit rating especially for when ul be looking for school loans and a morgage for your house when ur done school. i recomend u pay that bill...

not payign a credit card bill is a very bad idea, itl ruin your credit rating especially for when ul be looking for school loans and a morgage for your house when ur done school. i recomend u pay that bill...

no no no. its not my bill. I dont have a credit card. It is my parents bill. They have already paid it. They just never asked me to pay them back the 245 I owe them.
Don't worry, I am not dumb enough to leave bills unpaid..

oh ok in that case dont pay them unless they ask lol. alltho it could be a test to see how responsible you are, and if you do pay them back it may give your more leniency for a bigger loan in the future.

oh ok in that case dont pay them unless they ask lol. alltho it could be a test to see how responsible you are, and if you do pay them back it may give your more leniency for a bigger loan in the future.

I have enough money to front anything I plan on buyin, unless it is over 5K or so.. and if I need that much money, my dad will most likely agree with the reason anyway.. so I am not to worried about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom