In the middle of building my comp... two questions i need asnwered immediatly! - Page 2 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Monitors, Printers and Peripherals
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2004, 09:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
True Techie

Send a message via ICQ to Total Immortal

What kind of mobo did you get man? There should have been a little plastic baggie that had a bunch of screws in it (doesn't exactly look like a screw).

edit: Does the baggie come with the case? I can't remember if my screws came with the case or with the mobo.. I still have my baggie sittin on my desk. I could lend u some if u lived nearby..

Old 08-17-2004, 09:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
Ultra Techie

yeah, the screws come with the case, or the shoul've.

Old 08-17-2004, 09:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
True Techie

Quote:
Originally posted by Total Immortal
What kind of mobo did you get man? There should have been a little plastic baggie that had a bunch of screws in it (doesn't exactly look like a screw).

edit: Does the baggie come with the case? I can't remember if my screws came with the case or with the mobo.. I still have my baggie sittin on my desk. I could lend u some if u lived nearby..

MSI k8t neo... I got that and the athlon 643000 as a deal at frys. I've looked in the box a million times.. there isn't any screws or clips or anything in there. i get this far.. and i don't have screws! grrr
Old 08-17-2004, 09:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
True Techie

Quote:
Originally posted by Total Immortal

nothing in the case!
Old 08-17-2004, 09:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
Ultra Techie

really! ummmmm are there any comp stores open around you?
Old 08-17-2004, 09:56 PM   #16 (permalink)
True Techie

Quote:
Originally posted by compy
really! ummmmm are there any comp stores open around you?
actually just called my dads friend who builds computers a lot and he had a lot of them so he is bringing them over Now.. the motherboard is in the spot it needs to be just not screwed in. Should I just stop and wait for the screws or should I connect anything else?
Old 08-17-2004, 10:00 PM   #17 (permalink)
Ultra Techie

it's easier if you wait...trust me, it's hard enough with out all of that stuff in.
Old 08-18-2004, 12:24 AM   #18 (permalink)
True Techie

Quote:
Originally posted by compy
it's easier if you wait...trust me, it's hard enough with out all of that stuff in.
Well I know pretty much have everything hookes up and ready but its pretty late now and I've been working on it for awhile now, but in a day or two I will be on my new comp!

Closed Thread