Micro SD card reader....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gothch1ck

Daemon Poster
Ok so I realize I have a lot of little micro SD cards, but my card reader, even using a adapter to have a micro SD into a SD slot, only reads/writes 1 at a time.... is there anything out there that will allow me to Read/Write to multiple Micro SD cards at the same time? Seems wasteful that I can only have 1 plugged in at a time, and have to copy to harddrive before to another card.

Just get another card reader and another SD to MicroSD adapter an copy an paste from one to the other.

well the thing is, it seems that the USB hub I have keeps initializing... like i hear the windows xp sounds for "usb device connected" "usb device removed" repeatedly, at random, in the night, during gameplay, etc.... can't tell if it's this old computer's stuff or the USB Hub itself. And more readers are expensive... I'd need like.. 3 more. I want to be able to have 4 plug in at once, I am thinking about getting Micro SD to USB ports, that should work right? having 4 USB ports filled with USB/MicroSD cards?

Maybe this hub is just garbage.... or maybe my motherboard is having issues.. or my power supply (but the hub has it's own power source...)

How old is it? I have seen a number of older crappier hub's an card readers do that when they are starting to fail.

Hmm might be dying. its a "Cyber Power" USB 2.0 hub, mmm id say.. 2 years old? It did start this about.. a few months ago, mostly I don't keep anything plugged into it, until I need it.

I would honestly say just replace it, you can get a decent one for $20.

Sorry I am used to working with £ more than $ as I am English, I can pick up a decent one for £5 I have a 3.5in bay one so I was giving you a little wiggle room in the pricing.

Would you like me to find you a decent one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom