Messed up video media picture problem's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arumuni

In Runtime
This is ridiculous! Everytime I try to play a video file, I get this horrid picture! It's blurry with sometime's a bright colour and sometime's red smuding into the picture. I tried to send my friend the file, and he played it. He had no problem! It was perfect for him! I tried playing this file with Creative Media Source player, Window's Media player, real player, and DivX.

All of them play, but everytime the picture is messed up completely. Anyone know of anything I can do to fix this?! >_<;;

What video card, and what drivers; try dl'ing the latest drivers for your card.

What is the file extension for the video (i.e mpeg, avi etc)? Have you got the VLC player codec installed (Google it)? Sometimes it works better than DivX player et all...

hey man i got the same Problem as you im running a 6800 gt Sli pci express...
a8n Sli mobo
1 gig of corsair 3300

and yes all my drivers are Current

homerj14 said:
hey man i got the same Problem as you im running a 6800 gt Sli pci express...
a8n Sli mobo
1 gig of corsair 3300

and yes all my drivers are Current

Yes, I have an eVGA PCIE 6800GT, 1 gig Corsair Value Select, MSI K8N Neo4 , and, yes, all my driver's are current as well.

Heyyo,

Hmm, sounds like the newest drivers are crap guys. Did they work ok on previous drivers? if so you could try downgrading.

Another thing, try reinstalling your divx codec n' stuff. Make sure they're up to date. And I've always found wmp and divx player to suck with playing videos, but that's just me. Use bsplayer or videolan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom