memory problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bagtsil

Beta member
When i put a second dimm of memory (in dual chanel mode) the cpu temperature went at ....90C from 40C!! and the system slow down. I had a kingston 512 ddr400 cl 2.5 and the other is a twinmos 512 ddr400 cl 2.5.with same characteristics. the temperature taken with bios,corecenter,sisoft and motherboard monitor 5... I did bios update but no difference.The problem remains and after i put only the first memory as it was earlier, before the second dimm.The dimm slots and the dimms haven't problem.The programes open and work normaly(i think) but all the tests i did with super pi and 3dmark are very bud in compare with the past tests.Another problem is that i can't O/C the cpu because of the high temp. Thanks a lot !!
MSI 875 neo LSR - P4 2.6 fsb800 - winxp pro sp1

holy crap, 90c!!! ur gona fry ur cpu/mobo!
i would use the same ram if ur dual channeling. but man that is HOT. try takeing out both sticks, and put them 1 at a time, make shur they are both good.

90c.. man thats insane!

hes not answering cuz his pc fried i bet.. hehe. man iv never seen anything that damn hot

I remain a serious idea about the problem gays. The high temp may appear because of a non work well thermal sensor in other case i had call the fire department and an abulance together!!

bagtsil said:
I remain a serious idea about the problem gays. The high temp may appear because of a non work well thermal sensor in other case i had call the fire department and an abulance together!!

maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom