Memory Latency

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that will be a biased review, as they want you to spend more money on their "tweaked" timings on their XMS ram and jack the price up.

(btw. I did not read any part of that, and only briefly looked at the bench test. But in the real world, on a non overclocked system, the timings will not make a noticeable difference.)

I figured that, but I thought the article was still interesting, like what CAS & RAS meant, I never really knew before reading the article.

gaara said:
http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11397

I didn't read the above article, but if it comes from a memory manufacturer, it's gonna be stating crap. That comes from dfi street and contains the facts of all memory latency and what they do.

I must make the reinforcement that memory latency effects stability, and has little bandwidth improvement

Hmm, kindof like saying if Sun microsystems releases some data about how a CRT works, it's going to be full of lies because they want you to buy theirs?

I was referring to the article as a source of information, to expand your knowledge on the subject, if someone would read it they would see that.

Tough crowd.

That is a biased peice of bull()$%

Changing the latency from 3-3-3-8 to 2-2-2-5 does not affect real world peformaznce by 8%

They're not going to lie, thats illegal. If they state it in the article, they did it and found that it actually works.

Why are you gonna give him shyt for posting information? I dont understand WHY people do that. If it's bull and a waste of time, why do you bother replying to the post saying that it is a waste of time? That is a little redundant and hypocritical of you, not to mention assholish.

Him said:
They're not going to lie, thats illegal. If they state it in the article, they did it and found that it actually works.

Why are you gonna give him shyt for posting information? I dont understand WHY people do that. If it's bull and a waste of time, why do you bother replying to the post saying that it is a waste of time? That is a little redundant and hypocritical of you, not to mention assholish.

Finally a voice of reason, thank you! :cool:

Him said:

Yeah they can skew how they did it, like dual channel vs single channel as well without mentioning it.

Im not giving him shyt, just saying it's biased

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom