memory card question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wisconsin9erfan

Solid State Member
I just bought a Kodak CX7530 and I want to get a memory card for it.... and it takes either a SD or MMC memory card. Now my question is I want to get either a 512mb card or a 1gig memory card. I was just wandering if there is a limit to the size of a card I can put in the camera?

Well.. the owners manual doesn't really say what the max size is... and also what is the difference and which is better a sd or mmc card?

they're the exact same size. 512mb will definitely be adequate. my sister has a 512 and some 64s and thats so much more than enough. my parents have two 256s and thats been fine too.

Pilotwings119 said:
they're the exact same size. 512mb will definitely be adequate. my sister has a 512 and some 64s and thats so much more than enough. my parents have two 256s and thats been fine too.

I know they are the same size... I was just giving a link to the memory card I was talking about....

ookkk... i know that! i was just telling you that theyre the same size because it was mentioned earlier, and that what you were buying was great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom