MCI/MDT Memory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosBlizzard

Banned
Well I can't find a German shop that will sell me anymore MCI/MDT memory. For some odd reason they have a law that says you can't sell product's to anyone in the USA.. Wonderful dictatorship they have.

Does anyone know a site in another country that sells this memory? Because they have no problem selling to the French, and other European countries. They just don't like us.

PS- I am looking for MCI/MDT 256mb PC150 memory. I paid 175 bucks for my last stick.. I don't mind that price, if I can find someone who will sell it!

Thanks..

i had some memory about 2 years ago,it was red 256mb pc150 or pc 166...supposedly it would run at pc183..i think the brand was hyundai...would this be the same stuff? it was 168 pin dimm

I can't find any information on Hyundai PC166/150. So even if it did exist, I certainly can't get any now. Only two companies make PC150 RAM right now. MCI/MDT in Germany, and KingMax in Australia. The KingMax is PC150 and I can get it.. However, it's only rated for CAS3!

I can get some Corsair PC150, but they are only 128mb sticks :(. I really want a 256MB stick. I would get a 256MB stick of Corsair PC150, but I can't find anyone with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom