Manufacturer Computer Name Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

WindowsAppleWiz

Solid State Member
I am trying to think of a good, tech name for my computer innovations, please list any good names, and a Logo design for the computer name. I don't want anything Hip. Thank you.

If your innovations include systems that run free (as in "freedom") operating systems, such as GNU/Linux, the name and logo could revolve around a species of penguin! Or is that considered too hip?

For you logo, I can see making a thread... but the name too? Sometime down the road, if your business is successful, I wouldn't the answer to the question "How did you come up with your business name?" to be "Some guy came up with it in a technology forum".

Think of you, your interests, perhaps passions, pet names, something that is a little thoughtful. Nothing could be worse than have a business full of "innovations" and then having a mental block when it came to naming your business :) Be creative :) You know you better than we know you and I know that you know that you know that we don't know you better than you know you and you should know that we don't know the things that you know about you. you know?

shades of power!

joke lol.

my sister named her buisness "one lily"

she likes sun flowers...

the name does not have to match anything at all.

i mean, star bucks? what has that got to do with coffee?

if i ever get a shop up, i would name it "white box" but thats just me lol.

dont let somebody else come up with your name.

What kind of logo you looking for?
Something "realistic", or something a bit more toony...?

I whipped this up, but without knowing what exactly you want, i can't do much :(
Logo.png

without knowing exactly what the company does be kinda hard.
"InnovapcmaclinuxUnixsoftwaredesigncompletesolutionwizguys""
lol

How about *tech innovations* lol

I thought if i ever got around to official starting up a buisness, which i think i will do once i move, if we ever get around to that lol. I would call it static tech. (no stealing it lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom